Speech Power The Leader’s Guide to Creating Powerful Speeches and Presentations
Want to create more persuasive and memorable speeches and presentations?
Looking for better results in selling your products, services and ideas to diverse audiences?
Want to improve your public speaking and presentation skills?
The Speech Power workshop provides the keys to creating and delivering more powerful speeches and presentations. Based on experience creating hundreds of speeches and presentations for leaders across Australia, Speech Power shows you how to influence, inform and inspire audiences in any situation.
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Plan your presentation to maximise your results
- Create openings that gain attention and keep audiences interested
- Use stories to get your messages remembered and your listeners to take action
- Create strong connections with audiences through humour
- Write effective speech endings to get the follow-up actions you want
- Use time-tested language techniques — popular with business and government leaders — to ensure your message ‘sticks’ long after you speak
- Develop your speeches and presentations in less time
- Combine credibility, logic and emotion to maximise your persuasiveness
- Be more confident in public speaking with powerful content.
All workshop participants receive:
- Speech Power — The Leader’s Guide to Creating Powerful Speeches and Presentations book and workbook.
- 90-day access to The Speech Power Resource Vault, including speech and presentation samples and templates
- One hour of follow-up coaching to implement the Speech Power principles in your next presentation.
The Speech Power workshop gives you the tools to lead with more powerful speeches and presentations.
About the Trainer
Michael Gladkoff, Director and Principal Speechwriter at Speech Power, began studying public speaking as a member of Toastmasters in the mid-1980s. In 2004, he began creating speeches and presentations for leaders across Australia in business, government, health, and education sectors. He has also taught communication skills at corporations and not-for-profit organisations including Siemens Ltd, the Australian Red Cross, the American Chamber of Commerce in Australia, Professional Speakers Australia and TiE Melbourne. Other organisations Michael has assisted with communication include Amcor, ANZ, Bendigo Bank, Carlton United Breweries, CSL Ltd, Electrolux, Harvey Norman, Institute of Chartered Accountants, James Cook University and NRMA. To learn more about Michael's background and experience, visit www.wordnerds.com.au and www.speechpower.com.au.
Are meals included?
Morning and afternoon tea will be provided. Lunch is not included but there are plenty of options nearby at Flinders Lane.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
The venue is across from Flinders Street Station. Parking is available next door to Victoria University at Secure Parking. The rate is $16 per day if you arrive before 9.00 am.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Contact Michael directly on 0403 857 273 or email email@example.com.
What should I bring?
The comprehensive Speech Power Workshop Handbook will be provided. Please bring pens and a notebook, or a laptop computer, if you want to take additional notes.
What should I wear?
This is not a formal event, so smart casual business attire is acceptable.
What is the refund/cancellation policy?
Fifty per cent refund if cancelled before 1 November 2016, 25% refund if cancelled between 2 November and 10 November 2016.
This event is in no way a part of, or associated or affiliated with, Victoria University.