San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Sydney Polo Club Chukkas - Please book in by 7pm the day prior for Wednesday and Friday chukkas and by 12 noon on Friday for Sat/ Sun chukkas, late entries will not be taken. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in relation to Chukka enquires.
Chukkas will be played on the Celebrity field, unless otherwise notified.
If you have any special requests please add a note to your booking and we will endeavour to meet them but can not guarantee this.
Non-Sydney members are not able to participate in chukkas.
Sydney Polo Club rules, to be adheered to by all members and guests;
- Non-members are not allowed to use the SPC facilities
- If you have a out of state/international visitor who would like to participate please contact email@example.com
- Chukkas will be cancelled in the event of adverse weather or poor attendance.
- Chukka list will be ideally emailed to members well in advance of chukkas.
- All members are required to have a red and a white shirt in their possession.
- Whites must be worn.
- Chukkas will start w/ the higher standards playing first.
- Arriving late for chukkas means forfeiting your chukkas. If possible (but not obliged) you may be fitted into other chukkas down the proceedings.
- Chukkas will be played on Celebrity field ( or other field at SPC discretion ie. for maintenance / watering)
If you are interested in horse lease for chukkas (or tournaments!) please reach out to Beck and Andrew Williams.
Horses can be schooled down the end of the lagoon field only, stick and balling is to take place on the Lagoon field. The Celebrity field is dedicated to chukkas and games.
When parking and tying up horses:
All trucks to park N of the Grandstand w/ overflow by the pond.
The horse shoe at S end of the ground is reserved for Sydney Polo Club horses only.
Tie up areas are at the lagoon end of the field.
When & Where
Sydney Polo Club
Nestled on the banks of the Hawkesbury River In the historic township of Richmond NSW is the Sydney Polo Club. Our charter is to be a home to horses and cattle. The Sydney Polo Club is also the host of the World Polo Championship 2017.