A membership-only club for young scientists in school years K - 2
Members will learn the art of discovering and scientific enquiry through a series of hands-on science-based workshops and activities.
When does the club meet?
The Club, which is limited to 30 members, meets once a week each Thursday from 3.45 - 4.45pm on 27 October, 3 November, 10 November and 17 November.
Terms and Conditions:
Membership to the Spark! Adventurers’ Club is governed by these terms and conditions. By accepting membership to the Spark! Adventurers’ Club you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Members of the Spark! Adventurers’ Club must be between the school years of K to 2 in 2016.
- The first 30 children to pay their subscription of $35 and register online via www.randwick.nsw.gov.au/library will be given a place to attend all the Term 4 Spark! Adventurers’ Club meetings in 2016.
- Children in years K - 2 must be accompanied by an adult as they will require help with the activities.
- Refunds will not be given for missed activities under any circumstances.
- Children are expected to attend the full term’s course. The Library should be informed when your child is unable to attend.
- The Spark! Adventurers’ Club is administered and run by Randwick City Library with activities supplied by professional providers.
- Attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council’s websites, publications, social media or in print media. If you do not wish your image (or the image of your child) to be published, please notify staff before the event.