Actions and Detail Panel
Sat. 4 March 2017, 10:30 am – 1:30 pm AEDT
Learn how to prepare your favourite Spanish Tapas and authentic Sangria in this hands-on class.
You will make Tortilla, Aioli, Gazpacho, Gambas al Ajillo and other Spanish entrée delights that will dazzle your friends and conjure visions of balmy Spanish nights.
With his knowledge and his sparkly personality Spanish Chef Ricardo Zaratustra will share his family recipes and guide you through an entertaining class full of fun and flavours.
You'll finish this adventure of classic Spanish food with a glass of Sangria.
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
3. Registration is from 30 minutes prior to the class start time.
4. All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
5. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us prior to booking on 02 9555 8300.