Wellness Self-Management (WSM) is a FREE 10 week program running every Monday for 10 weeks.
WSM is designed to support and encourage mental health recovery in a safe and supportive environment.
We will discuss topics such as recovery, mental health wellness and relapse prevention and the connection between physical and mental health.
Some of the WSW Program Goals include:
- Learning about mental health recovery and what it can mean for you
- Learning how to achieve your goals and support your personal recovery
- Making the best use of your mental, substance use and physical health services
- Learning how to manage day to day stress and prevent relapse
- Staying well by connecting to others
The program is facilitated by a mental health work and a recovery mentor with a lived experience of mental ill health.