This five hour Southern Italian cooking experience includes:
- Focaccia Bari - the most typical of all Southern Italian bread,
- A primi such as stuffed capsicum, or the most celebrated of Sicilian street food, Arancini,
- Two types of pasta and matching sauces,
- And a Southern Italian inspired dessert such as Tiramisù or Migliaccio
- No feast is complete without vino, sourced from Southern Italy.
At the end of the class, you will walk away having enjoyed a long lunch that you can easily prepare for friends and family.
Share with friends