Actions and Detail Panel
Social Media Intensive Workshop - YARRAWONGA
Wed. 7 December 2016, 1:00 pm – 5:30 pm AEDT
Christmas is almost here, so it's time for you to get in control of your social media, not the other way around!
Join me, Emily Osmond - founder of Good Media, for an intensive social media workshop where we'll cover content marketing, Facebook and Instagram for small to medium-sized businesses. I can't wait to share my tips and insights with you in Yarrawonga.
About the workshop
We'll work through these elements of content marketing:
- What exactly is 'content marketing'?
- Best practice case studies from around the world
- Creating your own content calendar
- Etiquette and legalities - what you must know about sharing photos and running competitions.
We'll cover these key steps to turn you into an Instagram superstar:
- Measuring engagement and setting your own benchmark
- Tips and tricks to increase your engagement, including a run down on #hashtags!
- Understanding what's new with Instagram, such as Instagram stories and Business Profiles
- Creating your unique Instagram aesthetic.
We'll explore these topics to help you get results from Facebook:
- Checking your Facebook page set up
- Creating your own customer personas
- Facebook ad types: Pixels, Lead Ads, Custom Audiences
- What content to share on Facebook and it's important that this is different to Instagram
About Emily Osmond
I started in the media world volunteering as the TV newsreader on Melbourne's Channel 31. I went on to complete a Master of Communications from RMIT, and gained experience as a news producer, video reporter and magazine columnist. I then Ianded in marketing and realised I had found my 'thing'.
After working as the digital marketer for Ballarat Regional Tourism, I launched Good Media to offer design, strategy and coaching to small businesses.
Who should attend?
- Business owners
- Social media managers
Bring your team, because if you buy two tickets in the one go, you'll save $100!
Included in your workshop is:
- Take home notes so you can revisit everything we cover
- The fabulous company of other local business owners and creatives
- Opportunities to ask questions as we go
- Snacks and drinks from The Naked Tree to keep us fed and watered.
Here's what previous attendees of my workshops have said:
"I loved learning so many tips for improving my business account, including conveying brand values. I also love that you suggested possibly implementing one thing at a time -feels very manageable!"
"I found all the stats interesting and discussions on other Instagram accounts, also loved meeting other business owners."
"The workshop was excellent and the attention to detail is amazing."
"Inclusive, friendly and fun."
"Absolutely value for money."
I can't wait to share this event with you! Please don't delay booking as spots are limited to 20. More questions? Please don't hesitate to email me, Emily Osmond, at firstname.lastname@example.org.