San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Social Media for Small Biz Owners Workshop
Thinking of using Social Media for your business?
Not sure (or no clue) where to start?
Feeling overwhelmed when you think of social media in relation to small business?
I can Help You!
In this 3-hour session, you will learn:
- How to create a social media strategy for your business
- how to create the 'perfect person' to target
- how to define your niche' market
- Review your personal profile - linking your business page to your profile
- Create a business page if you don't have one
- Look at how to grow your network
- Look at Facebook groups for business - joining and commenting etc
Save This Event
When & Where
About Adaire Palmer
Adaire is a social media guru (or so her friends and business associates tell her) who loves to share her knowledge and skills to help other small businesses grow by using social media. Initially helping non-profits set up and manage their social media strategies and programs, Adaire ‘fell’ into the business sector with this skill set.
This came about when she was talking to colleagues in the hypnotherapy industry about how they were getting clients for their services. Adaire was getting a steady stream of clients and was successfully using social media for developing relationships, promoting engagement and advertising. She offered to help her colleagues and started running 3-hour workshops. This soon spread to suburbs across Adelaide and morphed into one-on-one coaching either face-to-face or by Skype or other online platform. She is now planning full day workshops in South Australia for 2016 and a road-show for around this great country in 2017.