San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Social Media for Small Biz Owners Workshop
Thinking of using Social Media for your business?
Not sure (or no clue) where to start?
Feeling overwhelmed when you think of social media in relation to small business?
I can Help You!
In this 3-hour session, you will learn:
- How to create a social media strategy for your business
- how to create the 'perfect person' to target
- how to define your niche' market
- Review your personal profile - linking your business page to your profile
- Create a business page if you don't have one
- Look at how to grow your network
- Look at Facebook groups for business - joining and commenting etc
When & Where
Adaire Palmer, Author, Facebook Consultant and Hypnotherapist and Master NLP
Adaire began this journey as a Hypnotherapist and Master NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Practitioner. Her colleagues were astounded by her success as a start up Sole Trader and were constantly asking her how she got all her clients. When Adaire explained it was through using her Facebook Business Page, her colleagues asked her to show them what she did and it grew from there.
Currently working with clients from across Australia and Internationally, Adaire has developed and grown her products and services in response to the demand. Adaire is a published author and is currently putting the finishing touches on her new book, ‘Unlocking the Facebook Code:10 steps to attracting clients/customers’.
Adaire’s clients describe her as ‘an amazing person providing a fantastic service who is passionate about helping others and has deep knowledge of Facebook for business’.