Social Media Bootcamp
Friday, 7 March 2014 from 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM (AEST)
Think your business could outperform your competitors if it had a
Stronger Social Presence?
- Which Social Media Accounts Are Suitable For Your Business
- How To Grow A Fanbase That Will Engage With Your Brand
- How To Create Facebook Adverts That Your Target Market Will Click On
- What Facebook Insights Mean, And How To Utilize Them
- How To Build Relationships With Prospect Customers on Twitter
- What Hashtags, Mentions and Retweets Are And How To Use These Correctly
- Twitter Dos and Don'ts
- How To Create Your YouTube Channel
- What To Include In Your First YouTube Video
- Tactics To Drive Traffic To Your YouTube Channel
It was great to hear about some of the statistics surrounding social media use in Australia and what that means for businesses. I know that I'll be implementing a few changes in my business's social media strategy as a result of the bootcamp!
Highly recommend it to other small business owners."
Exalt Public Relations
When & Where
McLean Social Media
We love to share our knowledge of social media with business owners and their teams who are looking for innovative ways to connect and engage with their customers.
Whether you be a coffee shop, law firm, medical services provider or tattoo parlour – we can assist you with creating a strategy for your Social Media in line with your marketing goals. From identifying appropriate platforms for your audience to execution and reporting, let us help your business attract more eyeballs.