Actions and Detail Panel
Social Media 101 - Business Beyond
Wed. 19 October 2016, 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm AWST
If your customers are using Social Media, your business should be too.
Find out how to 'join the conversation' and market without marketing in less time than you think. Learn the Social Media DOs and DON’Ts on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest, and build relationships with your customers and brand loyalty for your business.
You will learn:
- The opportunities these social media platforms can provide your business
- How to assess which of these social media platforms will be most effective for your products and/or services
- The best ways to use social media for your business needs, and how to create, curate, and share great content
- How to plan your social media posts to enhance your business marketing
Innovative Learning - Book quickly as numbers are strictly limited!
- Online Business Diagnostic : 30 minutes online diagnostic with immediate confidential report.
- Small Group Learning : Learn immediately actionable business management know-how.
- One-to-one Business Coaching : Confidential one hour one-to-one coaching.
Expert Guidance From :
Sherryn partners with entrepreneurial businesses planning to get more noticed, remembered and referred through their marketing and customer service activities.