Actions and Detail Panel
Social Impact Showcase
Mon. 24 October 2016, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm AEDT
The Social Impact Hub is delighted to invite you to an exciting Social Impact Showcase that profiles the work of our student consultants during the semester.
In collaboration with our project partners, we are proud to present:
- The Toy Well: facilitating play based learning for disadvantaged children, supported by the Trawalla Foundation
- The Overheads to Impact Campaign: changing the conversation about charities and giving in Australia
- Humanitix: revolutionising online ticketing by donating profits to charity
- Collaboration for Impact: supporting communities to solve complex social challenges together
- Diplomacy Training Program: building an alumni community of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander human rights defenders.
We would love you to join the conversation on these important topics. We look forward to seeing you there!
The Social Impact Hub team