The Social Good Summit Australia is a one-day conference examining the impact of social good initiatives around the world.
Held on 15th of October 2016 at the University of Sydney, the Social Good Summit Australia unites a dynamic community of leaders from Not for Profits, Corporations, Government, Universities and Industry bodies as well as grassroots contributors to discuss solutions for the greatest challenges of our time.
Our summit is part of a global movement to drive social change and follows the New York Social Good Summit.
Our theme, #2030NOWAU, asks the question, “How Will We Create a Better World by 2030?”
Our impressive speakers include:
- Australian Human Rights Commissioner, Edward Santow
- CEO, The Wayside Chapel, Reverend Graham Long AM
- Chairman OzHarvest, Richard Deutsch
- CEO of Global Goals Australia, Caterina Sullivan
- CEO and Founder of 1 Million Women, Natalie Isaacs
- Founder New Humans of Australia, Nicola Gray
- CEO, Food Ladder, Kelly McJannett
- PwC Indigenous Consulting Exec. Dir., Nareen Young
- Helen Keller Intern. Country Dir. (Indonesia), Prateek Gupta
- Sleepbus’s founder, Simon Rowe
Full speaker's list here.