Actions and Detail Panel
Snorkelling at Bare Island INTERMEDIATE
Wed. 18 January 2017, 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm AEDT
Improve your snorkelling skills with our experts - learn to use the equipment properly and effective snorkelling techniques while discovering and identifying the local marine life. Look out for the tiny Sydney Pygmy Pipehorse, Weedy Seadragons and the Red Foreheadfish, a fish with no scales! while you’re experiencing the diverse marine life in the protected waters around Bare Island. Previous snorkelling experience required.
Meet at the top of the path to Bare Island at La Perouse. Snorkelling gear provided as part of activity. Wet suit recommended.
- Minimum age for this activity is 8 years
- Children under 16 years MUST be accompanied in the water by an adult
- Maximum 3 children per adult guardian
- Adults accompanying children in the water need to pay for the activity
- Participants must be able to swim a minimum of 100 metres.