Actions and Detail Panel
Snakes N Ladders- Summer Series 3
Sun. 5 February 2017, 6:00 am – 9:00 am AWST
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
11.8 kms +/- 450 mtrs OR Long course: 14.9 kms +/- 650 mtrs
The third race of the series provides the most elevation over distance. Within 400 mtrs of the start, the first big climb begins. Both races follow the same course for the first 8 kms. The 7k mark is the turn-around point, which provides some stunning views into the valley and out to the ocean if you care to stop and enjoy them. The long course is an out-and-back, whilst the short course lets racers miss out on the last big climb. Instead, they will enjoy a relatively flat finish with a short section of single track thrown in. Otherwise, the trails are generally wide but there are rutted sections, which will have you picking the best line on the technical descents.
Courses will be well flagged - and marshalled at a few key intersections. We will do our best to keep you on course, but it is your responsibility to keep aware of the flagging.
1. Is this the only info I receive?: No. We send out a PRERACE BRIEF, that has all the essential information. Directions to event, times for briefing/presentations, aid station, etc. This comes out Tuesday evening after registration closes. (REGISTRATION ALWAYS CLOSES TUESDAY PRIOR TO THE EVENT...unless sold out beforehand)
2. Mandatory Gear: We recommend to bring a minimum of 500ml water. This can be in a handheld bottle, or a running pack. We'll check you've got it at registration.
3. Is my registration/ticket transferrable or can I get a refund?: No. Your registration has all your information-phone number, emergency contacts, and medical conditions. Also your email, which we use to send out that pre-race brief.
4. What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?: We really encourage you to try and ride share. Besides being a great way to meet other trail runners, it makes sure we can all have a spot to park. We've got limited space in all the national parks that we run in, so please, please, please, share a ride :)
5. What's the best way to contact the organiser with any questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org