SMSF Workshop - Tuesday 14th March 2017
All the basics you need to know about SMSFs and if its the right strategy for you.
What will you learn at this event?
1. Do I need a SMSF?
- The why, what and how.
- Strategy and market update
2. How to avoid making mistakes.
- Bare trust set up
- Loan requirements
- Current lending environment
3. Ask the legal expert- Sam Zeitoune, Legal Director LLM, M Tax, MA (IBFM)
- Deed set up
- Trustee Company set up
- Trustee Roles and Responsibilities
- The Do's and Don'ts
- Binding Death Nominations
- Estate Planning considerations
4. SMSF Investment Strategy
- Risk profiling group excercise
- Asset Allocation study
- Contribution strategies
- Tax minimisation strategies
- Liquidity and cash flow strategies
5. Real life SMSF Case study
- Model portfolio
- LRBA Pitfalls
- Tax considerations
Save This Event
When & Where
Arthur Kallos - Event Manager
Investors Direct was founded by Bill Zheng in 2001, initially as a mortgage finance business, dedicated exclusively to servicing residential property investors.
The company has now expanded to 5 divisions that deliver the following services to property investors:
We aim to assist our clients to achieve financial freedom through combining a prudently managed portfolio of residential property investments and strategic financial planning advice.
Our in-house services cover key aspects of the property investing life cycle including:
▪ Educational services that enable you to make better informed decisions in the current market;
▪ Financial planning services for goal-setting, cash flow management coaching and accountability to minimise
and control risks in your personal and financial affairs;
▪ Mortgage services to best leverage your personal finance situation to maximise your buying capacity;
▪ Property Advisory services to help you acquire, manage and review the performance of your property portfolio
both inside and outside of your Superannuation;
▪ Property Management services to help you maximise the returns from your investment properties.
We also have dedicated external specialists to assist you with taxation, legal and non-residential property
investment should you require help in those areas.
Our company is headquartered in Melbourne, with offices in Sydney, Brisbane and Bejing.