Actions and Detail Panel
SMSF Specialist Course - Canberra
Tue., 11/10/2016, 9:00 am – Thu., 13/10/2016, 5:00 pm AEDT
SMSF Specialist Course
Technically advanced and comprehensive.
The SMSF Specialist course has been developed with the University of Adelaide for advisers and accountants wanting to specialise in SMSF advice at a technically proficient level.
This in-depth face-to-face course focuses on key SMSF learning areas which are explained in detail. Attendees are also provided with a reference workbook with numerous examples and strategy considerations. The SMSF Specialist course satisfies ASIC RG146 SMSF specialist knowledge requirements, and it assists in preparing those wishing to take the SMSF Association's SMSF Specialist adviser examination.
Who should enrol?
Financial advisers, para-planners and accountants needing to:
- Satisfy the ASIC RG146 SMSF Specialist knowledge requirement.
- Refresh their SMSF knowledge and understanding of current legislative provisions.
- AMP aligned advisers have the option of sitting the SMSF Association's SSA exam. This will provide you with RG146 accreditation and the SMSF Association's SSA Designation. A packaged discount rate applies, however you have to be a member SMSF Association and complete the application form. Click here for details.
Why should you attend?
You will gain:
- Thorough knowledge in all key SMSF learning areas.
- Knowledge of how to apply the most recent legislative SMSF changes.
- Skills to design and evaluate SMSF client strategies.
- Satisfaction of the RG146 SMSF knowledge and competence with a certificate issued from the University of Adelaide (International Centre for Financial Studies) and SuperConcepts.
- Duration: Intensive 3 day presentation, consecutive days, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. Classroom style/workshop.
- Format: Delivered face-to-face by expert SMSF educators.
- Assessment: Optional online assessment available.
- Refreshments: Morning or afternoon tea and lunch are provided.
- SMSF Specialist Course Attendance only $1,500.00.
- SMSF Specialist Course plus Adelaide University online Exam $1,665.00, see details here.
- SMSF Specialist Course plus SMSF Association SSA Accreditation Exam (for AMP aligned advisers only who are/or willing to become a member of SMSF Association. For more information click here) $2,210.00.
Philip La Grecai, Executive Manager SMSF Technical & Strategic Solutions
- SMSF Association CPD points
- 34 without assessment
- 64 with assessment
- 24 Financial Planning Association CPD points.
- 24 Tax Practitioners Board CPE points.
For more information on our 2016 course dates, please click here.
Cancellation and refund policy
Host cancellation policy: To ensure the class is interactive, the number of attendees is capped and a minimum number is required in order to proceed, otherwise it may be necessary to cancel or postpone the event. Please note the below policies for each of these circumstances:
Host cancellation policy:
- Cancelled: The customer is fully refunded.
- Postponed: The customer is invited to attend the new date and the ticket is transferred accordingly, if the date is unacceptable to the customer there is a full refund.
Customer cancellation policy:
If the customer cancellation to the course is:
- Over 4 weeks prior to the course date: A full refund of the course fees will be made.
- 2- 4 weeks prior to the course date: A 50% cancellation fee applies.
- Less than 2 weeks prior to the course date: There is no refund.