Actions and Detail Panel
SMSF & Private Investor’s Wealth Forum
Thu. 9 February 2017, 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm AEDT
PLEASE NOTE: THIS EVENT DATE WAS ORIGINALLY LISTED AS 8/12/2016
You’re Invited to Carnegie Financial Planning’s SMSF & Private Investors Wealth Forum on Thursday 9th of February 2017.
This Wealth Forum will look at Interruption and Disruption and how these elements of Change play out in how we build, protect and manage our wealth as SMSF Trustees and Private Investors.
We’ve got a program of Speakers hand-picked to:
- Challenge you as an SMSF Trustee or Private Investor to consider your situation if it was Interrupted by Incapacity.
- Educate you with new ideas that will interrupt the current ways Investors access Fixed Interest and Property. There’s money to be made and opportunities to grab when we get beyond the traditional ways of investing.
- Empower you as an SMSF Trustees and Private Investors to build, protect and manage wealth in an Age of Disrupt-Interrupt.
Hosted by Sheila Cabacungan and Carnegie Financial Planning, Our Wealth Forum will be bring together four Expert Speakers.
Carolan Ibbotson of Estate Planning Life, will lead our conversation on Incapacity Planning. Together we’ll cover:
- What happens if you don’t have the ability to make decisions in your Life
- Real Life Stories from SMSF Trustees, Parents and Business Owners
- Powers of Attorney when and how to use them
- Health Directives
Simon Michell from FIIG, The Fixed Income Experts will lead a conversation to give us the tools to build better Fixed Income Portfolios and consider more than just Term Deposits. Together we’ll learn more about:
- How FIIG is disrupting the Fixed Interest Market giving more investors access to Bonds
- Investing in Fixed Interest like a Fund Manager
- Creating a Fixed Interest Portfolio using FIIG’s online platform
Mark Todman will share how Domacom has disrupted the Australian Real Estate Market and introduced Crowd Funding to the Australia. He’ll tell us all about:
- Fractional Property Investing
- The Crowd Funding Process and
- Strategies and Opportunities for wealth creation with Domacom.
Andrew Jones from Rate Setter, will take the Crowd Funding idea further and look at how we can generate income by “Being the Bank”. He will show us:
- How to generate income as a Lender to Small Business and Personal Borrowers.
- How Rate Setter works for Investors and Borrowers alike.
This FREE Wealth Forum will Educate, Challenge and Empower you as an SMSF Trustee and Private Investor as we stand on the edge of a New Year.
So register today! Seats are limited.