Actions and Detail Panel
SMSF In Practice - Adelaide
Tue. 18 October 2016, 9:00 am – 12:30 pm ACDT
A Deep Dive into Superannuation Budget Changes
Detailed consultations on the superannuation measures announced in this year’s Federal Budget are well under way. SuperConcepts have been at the forefront of this consultation hosting key industry forums with industry, Treasury and the ATO.
Please join us for a half day deep dive into the budget changes during which one of our technical experts will:
- Provide an update on the progress of legislation and the likely implementation timeline
- Explain the latest thinking on legislation design and what "tweaks" should be expected
- Explain Strategies which should be deployed both pre and post 1 July 2017.
Sessions are being capped at 100 in every state so please ensure you register early to secure your seat.
Peter Burgess, General Manager, Technical Services & Education
$165 (inc GST) including morning tea and (optional) assessment
For additional CPD points there are 20 optional multiple choice questions to complete online after attending the session.
Will be awarded, details will be confirmed soon.
8:45am - Sign in and arrival tea & coffee
9:00am - Session starts
10:15am - Morning tea
10:45am - Session resumes
12:30pm - Session concludes
Parking and Transport:
The Playford Hotel has its own car park opposite the hotel which is 3 stories high. Parking is $4 per hour, anything over 5 hours it gets capped at $28 per day. To get this rate take your ticket to the concierge desk after the event.
For more information on this course and other 2016 course dates, please click here.
Cancellation and refund policy
Host cancellation policy: To ensure the class is interactive, the number of attendees is capped and a minimum number is required in order to proceed, otherwise it may be necessary to cancel or postpone the event. Please note the below policies for each of these circumstances:
Host cancellation policy:
- Cancelled: The customer is fully refunded.
- Postponed: The customer is invited to attend the new date and the ticket is transferred accordingly, if the date is unacceptable to the customer there is a full refund.
Customer cancellation policy:
If the customer cancellation to the course is:
- Over 4 weeks prior to the course date: A full refund of the course fees will be made.
- 2- 4 weeks prior to the course date: A 50% cancellation fee applies.
- Less than 2 weeks prior to the course date: There is no refund.