Actions and Detail Panel
Smoke Signals: Cooking With Charcoal with Daniel Wilson
Sat. 12 August 2017, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm AEST
Fire. Flame, Charcoal. Explore the original cooking method with Daniel, and learn how to master the flame, an essential kitchen skill. The class includes how to cook (and rest) the perfect steak, roast (and smoke) in a kettle, and prepare (and cook) yakitori over binchotan charcoal using an hibachi.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.