Actions and Detail Panel
Smartphone Photography – Creating WOW Photos – Melbourne
Sat. 15 October 2016, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm AEDT
Turn Happy Snaps into WOW Photos
This introductory workshop opportunity shows you how to make the most from your mobile phone photography – with practical tips that are easy to understand.
You will learn how to:
– Identify why some photos make us go WOW
– Create photos instead of just taking happy snaps
– Use the best Photo capture and editing apps available on Android and iPhone
– Easily and intelligently apply photo enhancement using your mobile phone
Better Mobile Photos’ workshops teach you the tools, training and tips to capture and enhance photos on your mobile device.
You’ll leave our workshop with all the confidence, skills and knowledge to produce great quality photos – on your mobile phone or Tablet. (And we’ll even give you all the hand-out notes you need to remember everything you’ve learned.)
Our training is designed to fit your busy lifestyle – with workshop options available on weekends and weekdays.
All workshop attendees are invited to join our growing Facebook community group – where you benefit from being part of a supportive community of motivated mobile device photographers.
You’ll enjoy the opportunity to hone your mobile phone photo skills with our weekly photography challenges
Thanks for your testimonials!
When we receive positive testimonials? We know we’re delivering information you need…
Here are some words from our recent workshop participants:
– Clearly presented, knowledgeable
– Research on apps already done for you
– Passionate and engaging
– Very approachable
– Small group is an informal environment
– Jargon-free, non-judgmental
– Everything is explained in everyday language
– Positive re-enforcement
– Tips to improve your photographs
Whether you want to take Better Mobile Photos for business, or for fun – our workshops have all the information you need to change the way you use your mobile phone camera forever.
Specific location details will be provided upon confirmation on booking.
Please contact Mike if you have any questions on email@example.com or 0455238111
To get to know us, follow our Facebook and Instagram accounts