How can you rapidly create systems in your business that enable efficiency? In this workshop we help you understand how to create effective business systems that improve your business efficiency and profitability.
What will you get:
- A process to deliver your promise
- Five key areas for systems
- People x process = profits
- Policies, processes, props and procedures
- The 80:20 rule applied to systems
- Systems development and methodologies
- Getting your team on-board with systems
This workshop is suitable for:
Business owners wanting to learn how to improve their business efficiency through systems.
About the Presenter:
Jeremy Carter is the CEO of Rapport Leadership International in Australia. Jeremy started his career as a computer engineer and worked his way up to being the Oceania Managing Director of international technology company, National Instruments. In the subsequent two years, he increased revenue by 62% without increasing headcount. Since leaving the corporate world, he has worked for twelve years as a leading business and executive coach, winning numerous awards and recognition for both himself and his clients.