The number one skill required by business owners to succeed in business is the ability to make a sale. This workshop will give you an introduction to professional selling skills and how to close more sales than ever before.
What will you get:
- Mindset for success
- Creating credibility, rapport and trust
- Understanding how buying decisions are made
- Accessing decision makers
- Understanding buying styles
- Questions to create need, urgency and action
- Developing a sales process to minimise sales resistance
This workshop is suitable for:
Business owners or employees wanting to learn how to improve their sales skills.
About the Presenter:
Jeremy Carter is the CEO of Rapport Leadership International in Australia. Jeremy started his career as a computer engineer and worked his way up to being the Oceania Managing Director of international technology company, National Instruments. In the subsequent two years, he increased revenue by 62% without increasing headcount. Since leaving the corporate world, he has worked for twelve years as a leading business and executive coach, winning numerous awards and recognition for both himself and his clients.