Actions and Detail Panel
Smart Results Online with Google & Zeald (FREE Seminar)
Tue. 22 November 2016, 7:00 am – 10:00 am AEST
Zeald have partnered with Google to bring you a seminar all businesses MUST attend!
FREE BREAKFAST, COFFEE, WIFI AND SPOT PRIZES!
Attendance is free, but seats are limited.
You will learn:
- The two key factors that determine if a website succeeds or fails.
- Why it is important to continuously measure the performance of your website.
- Leading methods of digital marketing including Google AdWords and SEO.
- How to not only increase website traffic, but convert that traffic into sales.
- The importance of responsive design.
- How to create effective digital content that adds value.
- How to ensure your website aligns with your business objectives.
Learn how to grow your business at the most valuable event this year!
7:00am - Arrival/Registration/Coffee/Breakfast
8:00am - Presentations by Google & Zeald speakers
9:30am - Q&A
10:00am - Finish
Aishwarya Rangadorai (Google)
With a background in Engineering and Management, Aish has been with Google for 4 years where she worked with leading TechB2B companies across US to grow their digital imprint. She joined the Sydney office just over a year ago and has been working to enable and grow our premium agencies across AU/NZ. Having lived in 4 different continents she is now settled in Sydney where she enjoys hiking at the weekends.
Brent Kelly (Zeald)
Brent founded Zeald with his brother David and cousin Hamish Braddick way back in 2000. Originally the company’s Research and Development Director, his current role as Sales and Marketing Director provides him with the opportunity to interact with customers and to be actively involved in establishing strategic business partnerships, while still contributing to the development of the company.