Join us for a half day business planning workshop to get re-inspired about your business and to gain clarity around your business goals and how to achieve them. Facilitated by an experienced business mentor, you will come away with loads of new ideas to help your business go to a whole new level. After setting your business goals, you will develop a plan for your next 90 days in business.
What will you get:
- Develop your business plan (template supplied)
- Your business mission and vision
- SMART Goals: 3 years, 1 year and the next 90 days
- Risk analysis (SWOT)
- KPI’s – how to measure your business performance
- High yielding strategies to help you increase revenue, efficiency and profits
- Developing your plan for the next 90 days
This workshop is suitable for:
Business owners with existing businesses wanting to get more clarity on where their business is headed and how to get there more quickly.
About the Presenter:
Jeremy Carter is the CEO of Rapport Leadership International in Australia. Jeremy started his career as a computer engineer and worked his way up to being the Oceania Managing Director of international technology company, National Instruments. In the subsequent two years, he increased revenue by 62% without increasing headcount. Since leaving the corporate world, he has worked for twelve years as a leading business and executive coach, winning numerous awards and recognition for both himself and his clients.