Actions and Detail Panel
SMART Marketing - Attracting New Customers
Thu. 27 April 2017, 9:00 am – 12:30 pm AEST
- Identifying your target market
- Developing a Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- Understanding acquisition cost vs lifetime value
- Optimising your marketing return on investment (ROI)
- Referral and repeat business marketing strategies
- Developing a twelve month marketing plan
- Understanding the role of websites, keywords and social media
This workshop is suitable for:
Business owners or employees wanting new ideas on cost effectively attracting new clients to their business.
About the Presenter:
Peter is a leadership coach and trainer for Rapport Leadership and brings a huge amount of business knowledge gained both in Australia and internationally from working with a diverse range of companies both small an large. His passion in life is empowering, motivating and educating people to improve capability and performance.
With a track record that speaks for itself, Peter has held roles including Managing Director of global organisation Up with People, National Account Manager for the largest exhibition and conference centre in Denmark and was the Scandanavian Sales Manager and Trainer for Lyreco in Denmark before moving to Australia in 2006 to establish Lyreco’s training department in Australia, overseeing the training and development of over 300 employees in the learning and development space.