- Identifying your target market
- Developing a Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- Understanding acquisition cost vs lifetime value
- Optimising your marketing return on investment (ROI)
- Referral and repeat business marketing strategies
- Developing a twelve month marketing plan
- Understanding the role of websites, keywords and social media
This workshop is suitable for:
Business owners or employees wanting new ideas on cost effectively attracting new clients to their business.
About the Presenter:
Jeremy Carter is the CEO of Rapport Leadership International in Australia. Jeremy started his career as a computer engineer and worked his way up to being the Oceania Managing Director of international technology company, National Instruments. In the subsequent two years, he increased revenue by 62% without increasing headcount. Since leaving the corporate world, he has worked for twelve years as a leading business and executive coach, winning numerous awards and recognition for both himself and his clients.