Actions and Detail Panel
SMART Ignite - Connect, Engage, Ignite
Thu. 3 November 2016, 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm AEDT
If you are fairly new to business in the Hills then this event is designed just for you. Come and join us for a coffee, connect with other local business owners and discover the multitude of resources available to assist with your business success.
What will you get?
- An Economic snapshot for the Hills
- Understand what business support is available from Council
- Access to Council’s Business Visits program
- Access to Council’s Online Demographic profile suite
- Information on local target markets and networking groups
- Access to business databases and business directories
- Connections to government support agencies
- SMART Series workshop overview
- Business Q&A
This event is suitable for:
Business owners or employees wanting to learn how to make the most of being a part of the Hills business community and how to access Council resources.
About the presenter:
Jeremy Carter is the CEO of Rapport Leadership International in Australia. Jeremy started his career as a computer engineer and worked his way up to being the Oceania Managing Director of international technology company, National Instruments. In the subsequent two years, he increased revenue by 62% without increasing headcount. Since leaving the corporate world, he has worked for twelve years as a leading business and executive coach, winning numerous awards and recognition for both himself and his clients.