What does it take to create a successful Community Group or Not for Profit organisation? In this workshop we will discuss how to make your community group a success from startup to growth and succession planning.
What will you get:
- Understanding the power of purpose
- Creating your value proposition
- Starting a new organisation (constitutions, structures and more)
- Marketing to attract a community of volunteers and members
- Governance - setting roles and responsibilities within your group
- Legal risks and responsibilities
- Accounting, bookkeeping and legislative requirements
- Not for profit (NFP) and Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) eligibility
This workshop is suitable for:
Members, managers or organisers of existing community groups or anyone contemplating setting up a new group.
About the presenter:
Jeremy Carter is the CEO of Rapport Leadership International in Australia. Jeremy started his career as a computer engineer and worked his way up to being the Oceania Managing Director of international technology company, National Instruments. In the subsequent two years, he increased revenue by 62% without increasing headcount. Since leaving the corporate world, he has worked for twelve years as a leading business and executive coach, winning numerous awards and recognition for both himself and his clients.