We are delighted to announce that FIAL will proudly showcase Australian food & beverages at Food and Hotel China, Shanghai (FHC). The 'Food from the heart of Australia’ stand will build on the success of our recent participation at Gulfood ’16 and Food Hotel Asia Singapore ’16 where collectively 600 international buyers had requested 1,300 connections with the 140 suppliers that we showcased.
FHC runs from the 7th to 9th November ’16 and it is the largest specialist trade show for imported food and wines in China. Chinese manufactured products are not exhibited at this show and as such attracts the calibre of buyers that Australian suppliers should target. In addition to the visiting buyers, over 80 relevant retailers, importers, distributors and eCommerce platforms exhibit at FHC.
As suppliers profiled on the FIAL eCatalogue, we are offering you the exclusive opportunity to 1. have your products displayed on the FIAL stand; 2. to attend and sample your products, and; 3. to participate in a Market Insights Tour covering a broad range of relevant supermarket outlets.
1. Product Display
Utilising the unique FIAL eCatalogue product sourcing tool, buyers visiting the FIAL stand who show interest in your products will be directed to your supplier profile for evaluation and direct contact.
For a fee of $250, you will receive;
- Shelf facing of 60cm wide on a highly attractive stand that will resemble a high end supermarket setting
- Freighting of your samples to Shanghai - you just need to deliver your products to our nominated freight forwarder in Melbourne
- You only need to ship up to 3 units of each SKU you wish for us to display
- Sample delivery date is 14th of October 2016 – address to be confirmed shortly
- Event report, including buyer insights (You do need to travel to Shanghai for this option).
2. Sampling on the Stand
Capitalising on the high buyer traffic coming to the stand due to the wide array of high quality Australian products being exhibited, you have the opportunity to sample your products for buyer engagement, insights and interest.
For a fee of $1,500 (does not include travel, accommodation, meals or land arrangements), you will receive;
- 1.2m shelf facing on the stand
- A sampling ‘pod’ that has a table top of approx. 50cm x 50cm to sample your products
- Receive free entry to FHC
- Free participation in a guided tour of leading flagship stores of high end retailers in Shanghai China(see below)
- Freighting of your products for sampling and display to Shanghai - you just need to deliver your products to our nominated freight forwarder in Melbourne by the 14th of October 2016
- Event report, including buyer insights
3. Market Insights & Retail Tour
If you are planning to attend Food and Hotel China in person and want to learn more about the China market, why not take advantage of our targeted Market Insights Tour? For a separate fee of $250 (does not include travel, accommodation, meals or land arrangements), you will;
- Receive free entry to FHC:
- Engage buyers that visit the FIAL stand as well as those exhibiting at FHC
- View products from around the world and visit product innovation displays
- Participate in a guided tour of leading flagship stores of high end retailers in Shanghai China
- Opportunity to network with;
- Buyers from across China and other markets
- Austrade and State in-market representatives from China region
- Australian suppliers exhibiting at FHC Shanghai
We will advise whether your expression of interest is successful by COB Monday 16th September and financial commitment will be required by Friday, 3rd October 2016.
We look forward, to supporting your export endeavours!
Share with friends