Children attending this program must be aged 7 - 12 due to the content and level of skills required.
In this shockingly exciting and inventive workshop, author Aleesah Darlison shows children how to brainstorm spooky and villainous characters. She then leads children through a plotting exercise to create a short story. With Aleesah's guidance, children will have time to write and edit a super-creepy, spine-tingling story ready for sharing with the group.
To find out more about Aleesah Darlison visit https://www.facebook.com/aleesah.darlison
- Bookings are essential for this program as places are limited. We are unable to accommodate participants who have not made a booking.
- Please contact the library if you wish to amend or cancel your booking. This will enable others to participate in the program.
- Age ranges apply. The age limit is necessary and made due to required skill level / coordination for the activity.
- Adult supervision is required for all children attending the program.
- Please arrive 10 mins early to allow time to check in; this assists the program to run on schedule.