San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
We are so excited to host a Shine & Strength Facilitator’s Training Day in Sydney on Friday, December 2, 2016. In partnership with the Institute of Group Leaders we have developed our own training program for facilitators. This is a one-day intensive training that will give you a deeper understanding of the content and concepts presented in the curriculums. Our aim is to better equip you and your organisation to facilitate these programs effectively.
Preliminary or Level 1 Shine Training
The aim of the Level 1 Shine Training is:
1. To provide information on the history and heart behind the programs
2. To introduce the fundamental concepts of each curriculum
By the end of the training, the trainee should have an understanding of the following:
1. The foundational knowledge underlying the curriculum
2. Program outcomes
3. The role of a facilitator
4. Application & understanding of the concepts/ materials in each lesson
5. How to utilise the curriculum handbook
6. How to effectively begin facilitating the course
7. An understanding of the content in each lesson
8. The ‘how to’ to engage the group through the various suggested activities
9. Classroom Management techniques
Price for Attendees:
Holiday rate of $140 (down from standard rate of $200). This includes 6 hours of training and a catered lunch.
Our heart is to do all we can to support you in seeing greater transformation in participant’s lives, which can significantly impact your communities. The training will also be a great networking opportunity with other facilitators in your region.
We look forward to connecting with you!
The Shine & Strength Team
When & Where
Hillsong CityCare is a church-based, not for profit organisation that exists to serve communities by offering pathways to equip those who want to take their next steps in life.
Our heart is to see lives changed, families strengthened, communities transformed and future generations positioned to make a difference.
We operate across four key focus areas: Care, Community Engagement, Next Steps and Leadership Development. These focus areas are outworked through a range of programs, services and projects.