A one day workshop
for women, pregnant or planning to be, and birthworkers.
This workshop focuses on the shamanic dimensions of pregnancy, in other words: what lay beneath…
With prior preparation contemplating our life experiences, we will do some shamanic processes to understand the origins of our beliefs, attitudes and fears around birth, seeing the connection between how we were born, our menarche (first period) and the stories about the women in our family, as well as any experiences of pregnancy and giving birth we have had so far.
Then a Letting Go of Fear process and fire ritual and a shamanic drum journey to meet the baby, soul baby or Inner Goddess, to seek guidance, clarity, information etc.
This workshop is for all women. You don’t have to be pregnant or planning to be and there is no prior experience necessary.
*Bring a cushion to sit on, a wrap, your journal and a pen.
General enquiries: Gypsy Artemis | email@example.com
Local contact: Emma Hobson | firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions to Anatomie Studio (Studio 9)
- Closest tube: Elephant and Castle
- Closest train stations: Queens Road Peckham & South Bermondsey
- Closest overground: Queens Road Peckham
- From Elephant and Castle tube station (quickest route): take the 63 or 363 bus to Waite Street (7 stops) OR take the 53, 172 or 453 bus to Trafalgar Avenue (6 stops).
- From Queens Road Peckham train and overground station: take the 63 or 363 bus to Bird In Bush Rd Peckham Hill (3 stops)
- From South Bermondsey train station: take the 381 bus to Peckham Park Road (8 stops)