Actions and Detail Panel
Serious Grunt for your Practice - Auckland
Thu. 20 October 2016, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm NZDT
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Serious Grunt for your Practice
Stardome Observatory, Auckland
The world of accounting and bookkeeping is changing. Learn how Calxa can help you to stand out from the crowd and offer a valuable reporting service to your clients with minimal effort. Differentiate your practice by providing your clients with regular, useful reports tailored to their needs.
If you work with charities you’ll also learn how to easily create annual charity returns in Calxa, saving them and you, valuable time.
- Linking Calxa to the accounting system (MYOB, Xero, Reckon, QuickBooks Online)
- Using Calxa's Report Bundle Templates to quickly generate key reports
- Automating the delivery of client reports on a regular basis
- Customising KPIs and reports to give your clients what they need to run their businesses better
- Branding report bundles so they know they have come from you
- Creating annual reports for Tier 3 and Tier 4 charities
- Question time
Who Should Attend
- Accountants adding advisory services to their clients;
- Bookkeepers who want to do more than data entry and for their clients to recognise that they do more.
Mick Devine is the CEO and Founder of Calxa Australia. Mick is an accountant (FCPA) and has spent the past 20 years working to streamline the process of management reporting. His commitment to automating processes and providing solutions is focused on better positioning customers to fend off adversity and remain sustainable.
Individual Price: Free
Refreshments will be served during the 2-hour event. We look forward to seeing you there!