Actions and Detail Panel
SEO WORKSHOP CAIRNS
Thu. 20 October 2016, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm AEST
We've been training businesses how to SEO for more than 5 years and one of the few companies in Australia who are willing to show you how to do this yourself.
We'll show you the best and current methodologies to obtain and secure a first page ranking in Google.
This is the workshop the SEO sales folks don't want you to attend :)
Bring your laptop and optimise your site as we go through the workshop - this is a hands on crash course so don't expect to come and fall asleep. It will be a frantic 3 hours to give you everything you need to make an immidiate start!
We will cover:
- A 10 Step repeatable SEO methodology
- How to write content
- Clarity and definition of SEO (versus other digital marketing streams)
- Dispel all the myths and SEO here-say (you'd be surprised)
- Understand that Google is a popularity search engine (not an accuracy search engine)
- Learn key concepts on how to achieve a first page ranking for a keyword
- Competitor research and analysis
- Which software tools to employ
- Using all of the Google products (Analytics, Search Console, AdWords, Google+)
- When you get a first page ranking, how to switch SEO methodologies to start aiming for a first PLACE ranking (there are no guarantee's that you can win the race - but we'll certainly train you to aim for that!)