San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
This is a 2 day workshop. Workshop dates are:
Day 1: Tuesday 9th May, 9.00am - 5.00pm
Day 2: Tuesday 23rd May, 9.00am - 5.00pm
The implementation of the NDIS presents many opportunities for managers to demonstrate their leadership capability and lead change for their organisation. In partnership with Leadership Victoria, NDS are offering an exclusive opportunity to develop adaptive leadership skills, effective during times of change. The content from this course draws heavily from Leadership Victoria's renowned Williamson Leadership Program.
After completing the program you will
- Have a broadened sense of effective leadership approaches from the experience of others.
- Understand key principles from Kegan and Lahey's Immunity to change process.
- Have learned how to work with a unique coaching model to identify mindsets and behaviours which form barriers to change - and learn how to overcome them.
- Be clear in your role developing shared purpose and motivating appropriate behaviours in others.
- Understand the difference between adaptive and technical leadership and how to apply adaptive leadership to change management initiatives.
- Understand both conscious and subconscious change processes and what you can do when employees may resist change.
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of change management techniques and how to strengthen change initiatives for success.
Who is it for?
Senior managers and emerging CEOs.
Duration and format
2 day workshop
Please contact the organiser directly with any accessibility requirements.
Save This Event
When & Where
Project Administration Officer firstname.lastname@example.org 03 8341 4305