Actions and Detail Panel
Sem 5. Cost Management & Financial Planning - Sunshine
Tue. 13 December 2016, 9:30 am – 4:30 pm AEDT
Registrations for this event have now closed. To make an enquiry regarding any remaining vacancies, please contact the organiser directly.
In this seminar, participants will learn to assess financial sustainability in the short, medium and long term while also balancing commercial and sustainability decisions with mission focus.
In this seminar the following topics will be covered:
- The avoidance of cost management mistakes
- Understanding cost reporting processes
- Understanding scenario analysis and planning for change
- Understanding cash management
- Service mix assessment
- Financial planning for extended periods
This seminar is aimed at building skills and understanding in relation to the financial sustainability of organisations in the short, medium and long terms. It seeks to develop an understanding in participants of the risks and rewards associated with cost management and of the governance and reporting arrangements needed to support ongoing efficiency and effectiveness.
It is assumed that participants have an understanding of:
- Activity based cosing, and
- Costing and pricing practices and controls
NDS recommends that participants view Webinars 2 to 7 on the Costing & Pricing Learning Program Website (www.cplp.nds.org.au).
Who should attend:
- CFOs and staff responsible for budget planning
- Volunteer board members
Pitcher Partners - Louise James
*PLEASE EMAIL THE ORGANISER WITH ANY ACCESSIBILITY REQUIREMENTS*