Registrations for this event have now closed. To make an enquiry regarding any remaining vacancies, please contact the organiser directly.
Costing and Pricing is an important function in any organisation that provides services in a funding environment that seeks to emphasise Person Centred Care and Individualised Funding. Of course, the NDIS is the most significant and impactful funding system of this sort. Therefore, the review of Costing and Pricing practice in the context of the NDIS is critical for practitioners and managers alike.
We will be focusiong on the practical elements required to understand the new environment, drawing from both not-for-profit and commercial backgrounds to provide a full understanding of the challenges we face.
In this seminar, the following topics will be covered:
- Starting Off
- Costing Practice
- NDIS and Costing and Pricing
As a result of participating in this seminar, you should be able to:
- Understand Activity Based Costing and why it is used in the costing and pricing of disability services.
- Understand the key decisions that need to be made prior to commencing costing and pricing.
- Understand how to develop the parameters of costing and pricing.
- Appreciate where costing and pricing information may come from.
- Understand some of the governance arrangements that need to be considered in undertaking costing and pricing.
Who Should Participate:
- Senior Managers needing to understand Costing & Pricing.
- Particularly relevant to finance and management staff.
Pitcher Partners - Louise James
*PLEASE EMAIL THE ORGANISER WITH ANY ACCESSIBILITY REQUIREMENTS*