Actions and Detail Panel
Self unLimited™ - 1 Day Intensive Workshop
Fri. 16 June 2017, 9:00 am – 4:30 pm AEST
A one-day intensive workshop with a small group to kick-start or invigorate your Self unLimited™ vocational adventure.
In this workshop you'll be hands-on, as you cover the territory of:
- Four scenarios of the Self UnLimited™ adventure
- Seven responsibilities of Self UnLimited™ reality
- Redefining self in relation to work or vocation
- Writing the script to tell others about the new Self
- Cultivating a village of professional relationships
- Making plans for action, and moments of review
- Gathering the resources needed for the new direction
- Developing a program of self-learning and enrichment
This workshop is for people who are:
- Graduates starting their working life
- Experienced employees pondering big changes
- Retirees redefining their waking hours
- Gain fresh perspectives on work and your relationship to it
- Decide how to lead your vocational adventure
- Create tools to use as you go
- Use your personal resources more effectively
- Develop your own job opportunities.
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. And you know what you know. You are the guy who’ll decide where to go.
~ Dr Seuss
Your Questo Guide
The guide for this workshop will be Helen Palmer. Helen's been charting her own way through her Self unLimited workscape for nearly two decades. She's got insights, stories and practical tips to help you with your decisions and actions.
The small print
- Ticket price includes refreshments and lunch; as well as course materials to take away.
- Earlybird Registration closes 5 weeks before event.
- We understand plans change, so if you need to cancel (up to 2 weeks before the event) we'll refund your ticket price less 20% to cover our admin costs. If you need to cancel within 2 weeks of the event, we won't give a refund but you can pass your ticket to someone else.