Self-paced ArcGIS Pro/Desktop/ArcPy Training Courses (1 day equivalent)
Monday, 1 June 2015 at 12:00 am - Wednesday, 31 May 2017 at 11:30 pm (AEST)
What's a Self-paced Training Course?
It's where you do the same course exercises as those normally conducted in a classroom setting - but you do them at your own place and at your own pace!
- A workbook of approximately 100-120 A4 pages, a DVD with about 3Gb of training data, the postage to send them to you, and email support (directly related to the course materials) are included.
- You will need your own laptop/PC with ArcGIS for Desktop 10.1, 10.2 and 10.3 installed and licensed - ArcGIS Desktop 10.0 will work for some courses too. Whether your laptop/PC meets the Minimum (and preferably Recommended) specification can be checked against the ArcGIS 10.1 for Desktop System Requirements which include a test which can be run to do so.
- ArcGIS Pro courses need at least version 1.0.0 and do not need ArcGIS for Desktop installed.
- Internet access is desirable but is NOT required for any of the exercises, except in the ArcGIS Pro courses.
- Only an ArcGIS Basic license and no extensions are required.
Ready to order?
The courses you can choose from when placing your order are:
- ArcGIS Quick Start for Pro
- What's New in ArcPy at ArcGIS 10.1 (10.2 and 10.3)?
- Mastering ArcPy for Geoprocessing
- Mastering ArcPy for Mapping
- ArcGIS Quick Start for Python (ArcPy)
- ArcGIS Quick Start PLUS for Python (ArcPy)
- ArcGIS Quick Start for Desktop
- ArcGIS Quick Start for Cartography (ArcMap)
For course descriptions and any pre-requisites please follow the links above.
All courses have been developed by an ArcGIS Pro/Desktop and ArcPy Specialist with 25+ years of continuous experience in training, consulting and supporting Esri products.
Course materials are provided for your personal use only.
For any queries, please contact Graeme Browning (firstname.lastname@example.org; 0412 038 384) direct or via the Contact the Organizer button. For example, you may want to discuss options if you do not have an ArcGIS license, or if you are unable to purchase using the Credit Card facilities provided here.
- Cancellations received before printing your exercise manual has commenced will receive a full refund
- Refunds will not be given once printing has commenced
Save This Event
When & Where
PolyGeo was founded by Graeme Browning in 2012 to provide specialist ArcGIS services to clients in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia and internationally.
Graeme’s previous employments are described in his LinkedIn profile.