Self-paced ArcGIS and ArcPy Training Workshops (half day equivalent)
Monday, 1 June 2015 at 1:00 pm - Friday, 26 May 2017 at 11:30 pm (AEST)
What's a Self-paced Training Workshop?
It's where you do the same workshop exercises as those normally conducted in a classroom setting - but you do them at your own place and at your own pace!
- A workbook of approximately 60 A4 pages, a DVD with about 3Gb of training data, the postage to send them to you, and email support (directly related to the course materials) are included.
- You will need your own laptop/PC with ArcGIS for Desktop 10.1, 10.2 or 10.3 installed and licensed - ArcGIS Desktop 10.0 will work for some courses too. Whether your laptop/PC meets the Minimum (and preferably Recommended) specification can be checked against the ArcGIS 10.1 for Desktop System Requirements which include a test which can be run to do so.
- For ArcGIS Pro workshops version 1.0.0 is needed and ArcGIS for Desktop does not need to be installed.
- Internet access is desirable but is NOT required for any of the exercises, except for the ArcGIS Pro workshops.
- Only an ArcGIS Basic license and no extensions are required.
Ready to order?
The workshops you can choose from when placing your order are:
- ArcGIS Quick Start for Australian Coordinate Systems
- ArcGIS Quick Start for File Geodatabases
- ArcGIS Quick Start for Map Books (Data Driven Pages)
- ArcGIS Quick Start for OpenStreetMap
- ArcGIS Quick Start for Python Add-Ins
- ArcPy Quick Start for Data Access (arcpy.da)
- ArcPy Quick Start for Mapping (arcpy.mapping)
For workshop descriptions and any pre-requisites please follow the links above.
All workshops have been developed by an ArcGIS and ArcPy Specialist with 25+ years of continuous experience in training, consulting and supporting Esri products.
Course materials are provided for your personal use only.
For any queries, please contact Graeme Browning (firstname.lastname@example.org; 0412 038 384) direct or via the Contact the Organizer button. For example, you may want to discuss options if you do not have an ArcGIS license, or if you are unable to purchase using the Credit Card facilities provided here.
- Cancellations received before printing your exercise manual has commenced will receive a full refund
- Refunds will not be given once printing has commenced
Save This Event
When & Where
PolyGeo was founded by Graeme Browning in 2012 to provide specialist ArcGIS services to clients in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia and internationally.
Graeme’s previous employments are described in his LinkedIn profile.