Actions and Detail Panel
Self Managed Super Funds
Wed, April 26, 2017, 5:00 PM – 7:30 PM AEST
What can you do with your Superannuation
Is a Self-Managed Superfund an option for you?
Learn how to get the most out of your Super by taking control of it.
Find out what a Self-Managed Superfund is, how it works, what can be done with it, and if it is appropriate for you.
Get educated about how a Self-Managed Superfund can be used to make your superannuation work more for you.
Learn how to apply strategies to your situation to improve it using super and a Self-Managed Superfund.
This FREE seminar is designed purely to educate you how to improve your Superannuation.
Giving their time to educate you are local professionals; financial experts in this field:
Stephen Pollard – OASIS FINANCIAL PLANNING
Jeannie Anderson – MAYBERRY MELDRUM ANDERSON ACCOUNTANTS
You will learn:
- What is a Self-Managed Superfund (SMSF)
- How much money to I need in Super to start a Self-Managed Superfund
- What is involved in running a Self-Managed Superfund
- What are the advantages of a Self-Managed Superfund
- How can you use a Self-Managed Superfund to grow your money faster
- That a Self-Managed Superfund can reduce your Superannuation fees and costs
- How to buy Investment property using your Super borrowed money from the bank
- What other investment options and investments you can have that you super does not allow
- Is a Self-Managed Superfund (SMSF) right for you
- How to buy property through super, so it doesn’t cost you personally
- How to own your own business premises through Super
This seminar should leave you feeling more educated and comfortable about how to make the most of your Superannuation to give you more in retirement.
COST: FREE with refreshments, but only 25 seats available. Reserve your seat below
MMA FREE BUSINESS SEMINARS: Bringing financial and business advice to the local community