Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master Certification Course Bali
Scrum.org will be running another Professional Scrum Master Course in Bali.
The Professional Scrum Master course is specifically targeted to Scrum Masters, but the lessons are applicable to anyone in a role that supports a software development team's efficiency, effectiveness, and continual improvement. If you are responsible for the successful use and/or rollout of Scrum in a project or enterprise, this course is likely to be a good fit. Teams who are still investigating Scrum should take the Professional Scrum Foundations course first.
The Professional Scrum Master course (previously known as the Scrum In Depth course) covers Scrum basics, including the framework, mechanics, and roles of Scrum. But it also teaches how to use Scrum how to optimize value, productivity, and the total cost of ownership of software products. Students learn through instruction and team-based exercises, and they are challenged to think on their feet to better understand what to do when they return to their workplaces.
- Scrum Basics. What is Scrum and how has it evolved?
- Scrum Theory. Why does Scrum work and what are its core principles? How are the Scrum principles different from those of more traditional software development approaches, and what is the impact?
- Scrum Framework and Meetings. How Scrum theory is implemented using time-boxes, roles, rules, and artifacts. How can these be used most effectively and how can they fall apart?
- Scrum and Change. Scrum is different: what does this mean to my project and my organization? How do I best adopt Scrum given the change that is expected?
- Scrum and Total Cost of Ownership. A system isn’t just developed, it is also sustained, maintained and enhanced. How is the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of our systems or products measured and optimized?
- Scrum Teams. Scrum Teams are self-organizing and cross-functional; this is different from traditional development groups. How do we start with Scrum teams and how do we ensure their success?
- Scrum Planning. Plan a project and estimate its cost and completion date.
Predictability, Risk Management, and Reporting. Scrum is empirical. How can predictions be made, risk be controlled, and progress be tracked using Scrum.
- Scaling Scrum. Scrum works great with one team. It also works better than anything else for projects or product releases that involve hundreds or thousands of globally dispersed team members. How is scaling best accomplished using Scrum?
The Professional Scrum Master course is primarily targeted at those responsible for the successful use and/or rollout of Scrum in a project or enterprise. Attendees will be able to make the most of the class if they:
- Understand the basics of project management.
- Understand requirements and requirements decomposition.
- Have been on or closely involved with a project that builds or enhances a product.
- Have studied the Scrum Guide.
- Have read one of the Scrum books.
- Want to know more about how Scrum works, how to use it, and how to implement it in an organization.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of the initial registration will be refunded in full.
- Cancellations / date changes made between 48 hours after registration and 21 or more days before the start of the training course they’ve signed up for will receive a 75% refund of all fees paid.
- Cancellations / date changes less than 21 days before the start of the training will be subject to a 50% penalty.
- Cancellations / date changes less than 14 days before the start of the training will be subject to a 100% cancellation penalty.
We may cancel courses due to unforeseen weather conditions up to 7 calendar days prior to the start date. Should your course be cancelled, you will be offered future event or a full refund. As a result, candidates are encouraged to book travel and accommodations that can be either refunded or repurposed.