Actions and Detail Panel
School Holidays Polymer Clay Workshop
Wed. 18 January 2017, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm AEDT
Polymer Clay Workshop for kids!
Come along or bring a friend to this fun and hands on workshop where you will learn how to make your own clay beads that you can use to create necklaces, earrings, brooches, sculptures, keyrings – anything your heart desires!
Take this new found skill home with you and enjoy making gifts for family and friends throughout the rest of the holidays!
Your ticket includes:
- ALL clay on the day provided in assorted colours and effects,
- Earring and broach backings,
- all beads, jewellery and sculptures you make on the day,
- lengths of cord to string your beads, and
- a ‘How to’ booklet for future making and baking at home!
This workshop is suitable for children aged 8 years and over. Mums and Dads are welcome to join in on the fun!
"What an AWESOME morning! The girls were absolutely BUZZING when we got home (we had to detour via Spotlight for some more materials, so the fun continues... ) They said they would do it every holidays - thank you guys for such a brilliant event!" - Melinda Leyshon