Actions and Detail Panel
Salami Making from Scratch
Sun, March 5, 2017, 10:30 AM – 1:30 PM AEDT
Learn the art of Salami making and create two varieties of authentic Italian Salami from scratch.
With 25 years of industry experience and his southern Italian background Andrew Morabito will share his knowledge and passion on how to make authentic Italian salami and discusses all things meat, the perfect seasoning and the art of curing.
Your perfectly delicious cured salami will be aged in the maturing cabinets of the TAFE Granville College and will be ready to collect in six weeks from the class at The Essential Ingredient Rozelle.
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
3. Registration is from 30 minutes prior to the class start time.
4. All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
5. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us prior to booking on 02 9555 8300.