Actions and Detail Panel
SafeWork NSW - Sydney - PErforM Workshop
Thu. 13 October 2016, 9:30 am – 1:00 pm AEDT
SafeWork NSW (formally WorkCover NSW) is offering a free workshops to help employers better manage hazardous manual tasks using the PErforM (Participative Ergonomics for Manual Tasks) program.
The workshop will develop your skills so that you:
- understand the PErforM program and participative ergonomics
- understand the resources required to implement PErforM in your workplace
- can deliver PErforM training
- can facilitate a manual tasks risk assessment using PErforM
- can facilitate the management of manual tasks risks through developing and implementing effective controls
- understand the importance of review and evaluation.
You will also be able to practice using the PErforM risk assessment tool.
This workshop is designed for people who:
- will be implementing the PErforM program
- occupy a position with access to management and workers
- have good communication and motivational skills
- have knowledge of risk management and hazardous manual tasks
- preferably have experience in training and facilitation is preferable.
Note: Lunch is not provided at the workshop. Please plan your lunch time meal accordingly.