Engaging the brain towards safety excellence
Leaders at all levels have a critical role to play in building a positive safe work culture, influencing safety improvements and creating a healthy and productive environment where employees thrive.
Across a two day program, participants will learn:
- How to invest in safety culture excellence through developing your people
- The interaction of psychology and safety and how to engage the brain in driving a positive safety culture
- Understanding and controlling the brain for safety
- How to apply a range of skills to influence helpful safety attitudes of your people
Who would benefit from this program?
- Supervisors and front line leaders
- Developing team leaders
- OHS professionals looking to enhance their knowledge
- Graduates/specialists looking to build their safety leadership
The program runs across two days (Thursday 20 October and Friday 21 October) from 9 am to 5 pm each day.
Group booking discounts are available for registrations of five or more. Please contact us for more information prior to registration and payment.