San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
As online engagement becomes more widely used to compliment traditional engagement practices, it is essential that your online experiences capture new audiences and enhance your overall consultation objectives.
One of the best ways to do this, is to ensure that your online engagement activities harness opportunities for authentic engagement and present your community with valuable opportunities for input into the decisions that effect their lives.
With a multitude of platforms and channels now available to support the delivery of online engagement, working out ways to craft and execute these online engagement experiences will be crucial to your success.
This master class will introduce you to new ways of designing an online engagement experience by looking at how design thinking can support your engagement methodology.
You will learn cutting-edge tools and strategies for leveraging multi-channel, online platforms for enhanced public participation, including:
- Methods for defining your engagement goals and objectives by empathising with your stakeholders
- Ways to create and develop your content including layout and design principles
- Writing for engagement forums and surveys
- Organising your communications strategy and developing promotional campaigns
- Becoming an agile engagement manager, identify transition points and opportunities
- Reporting and analysis - understanding engagement insights as well as closing the engagement loop
This master class is suitable for anyone working in community engagement that wants to learn more about online engagement strategies and how design thinking can be applied to community engagement.
We highly recommend this master class for engagement professionals, communications who are looking for new ways to develop online engagement practices within their organisations.