San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Run for Palestine is an initiative of the Australians for Palestine organisation that supports humanitarian efforts in Palestine.
To join us in raising awareness and important funds to assist with these efforts, we invite you to join us in - Run for Palestine!
- When: 6th November 2016
- Where: Tom's Block, Linlithgow Avenue, Melbourne click for map
- Registration: 10am (please arrive on time to register)
- Start Time: 10.45am 2 laps/11am 1 lap
- Cost: $35 per ticket (plus booking fee of $3.09) - all funds raised will be donated to the Red Crescent Society for Gaza Strip - to aid in the rehabilitation of disabled Palestinian children. Of course if you can't make it on the day, but would like to donate to the cause anyway, there is an option for that as well.
- The option now exists for you to use your last year’s T shirt if you wish.
The day will also include an animal petting farm, face painting , awards after the completion of the run and our very popular sausage sizzle!
We look forward to seeing you on the day!
Run for Palestine Team