RUN BETTER Newcastle
Want to run faster, further, with fewer injuries?
Get excited for this fun & relaxed 2 hour running technique session led by Physio & Running Form Coach, Dave Robbo.
Guaranteed to change the way you think about running, making it easier & more enjoyable while also arming you with the knowledge & skills to smash that PB!
What To Expect?
- Learn the skills and drills you can apply in your running program to improve the way you run
- Background theory on why we run, the way we run & basic running anatomy
- Before and after video analysis
- Advice on prevention & management of common running injuries
- Total running during session: 3-4km
- Post session contact via email to ask questions, give feedback & update on progress. A list of great resources & readings will also be provided to further assist you on your running journey.
We are sure you'll enjoy this session & as such we're happy to offer a 100% money-back guarantee if you're not completely satisfied with your experience.
So what are you waiting for?
Book your place today and join the hundreds of runners who have been transformed by the RUN BETTER experience!
RUN BETTER in the News:
RUN BETTER Testimonials:
"Thank you, what a wonderful 2 hours we had. You made running easier, I cannot wait to try our new technique out!"
- Janelle (Hunter Valley, NSW)
"I did a session with Dave two weeks ago, & did my first parkrun since then and shaved 50sec from my PB!!! Coincidence much??? !! Yay!"
- Jade (Newcastle, NSW)
"Thank you so much, you may have worked miracles in the way that I think I will actually enjoy running!"
- Robyn (Maitland, NSW)
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
email@example.com or 0427 266 522
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, if you can't make the session, you can trasfer your ticket.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, we will check you in electronically.
What is the refund policy?
A full refund will be offered if circumstances prevent the session to be held, or lead to you not being able to attend.